Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day Fifty: No Go


It seems when I lack structure, all hell breaks loose. Today was a new schedule for me and the kiddo, and then some appointments I had made on my day off were canceled last minute which threw off my plans, and then my to-do list grew to 10+ things, and I got them all done by golly and while doing this I managed to eat PCP-ly which was fantastic especially since I really wanted pumpkin bread or a cookie, but see I was no where near a printer today (I don't own one) so I did not have my handy dandy printouts of my workouts and sure I could lug my computer out to the garage or scribble them down on scrap paper, but there's nothing as satisfying as the scratch of my pen making hash marks next to each workout and tiny printed-out Patrick deftly doing his PCP exercises. See I have a thing, I like this way of doing things and it didn't happen today. It'll happen tomorrow but not today unfortunately and now I have a headache and now I'm going to bed. Do I feel bad? A little bit. But I got 2/3 of PCP done today (blog + food), which is not an excuse and it's not enough but it's what I did get done. Tomorrow is back to 100 percent. Actually, 133 1/3 percent ... i was never good at math.

1 comment:

  1. My day 50 I was feeling about the same. It really is a Peak rollercoaster. Stick with it. Looking back you will be a proud mama.

    Re: I love the pcp rice pudding. I use barley and it's poppy! Sometimes I let raw steel cut oats sit in yogurt or kefir overnight, then in the morning they are nice and chewy, enzymes in tact. Also, try adding a splash of vanilla to your rice, cinnamon concoction. Big Love.

    ReplyDelete