Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day Thirty-Seven: Momma Said Knock You Out

Warning: I'm feeling feisty. This is neither good nor bad. Just is. Punchy. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. You can't catch me! I blame my workout this morning. I only did half before I rushed off to work (all 1,400 jump ropes, all leg exercises, and push-ups --- how I've missed you, one of the few exercises that makes me feel strong and not weak!). But I've had some kiwi (forgot how much I enjoy those), and bought some new protein powder to try, and when I get home later tonight, the rest of my PCP workout awaits me in the dark. Guess which tune I will be humming ...




4 comments:

  1. rain down like a MON SOON

    thanks, I haven't heard that in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it girl. Funny, when I workout in the morning and am feeling feisty, dudes don't holler at me. I think we give off the vibe of "don't mess with me."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just wanted to say that your posts make me laugh a lot. Fisshue... :).

    ReplyDelete