Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day Sixty-One: I Didn't Order the Pork

Day Three of The Plague. It's been a rough go. Thank god for nice neighbors who brought me soup and offered to take the kid (she stayed, wanted to take care of her momma).

Symptoms: Fever of 100+ since Friday night. Chills, aches, lost of appetite, vomiting (just water) last night, congestion in chest and head. I haven't been ill like this in years. Sure I've had a 48 hour norovirus but that at least has an end. This just keeps going ... and throw on top of this parenting (the kid has been perfect though, quietly playing downstairs as I maintain my germfest in my bedroom. sure the house is a wreck but at least only one of us is sick, right?)

Yes, I will visit the doctor tomorrow. Trying not to think about swine flu (but totally thinking about swine flu).

4 comments:

  1. If you got swine flu that'd be kind of cool, you'd be part of history! Whatever it is, hope you get back on your feet soon, we're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I'll think that *one* day Patrick ;) anyhoo, thanks for the best wishes! off to the doctors this morning to see what these shenanigans are all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't die!! Fred and Sidney need you. And you're fun and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete