Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 98 (Day 63 Revisited): Me Dress Pretty One Day

New pic! Had to show off my new shirt. I bought two new ones to PCP in. Boo yah! They're purty. They're mediums. Did I mention they're purty?

Mom and Kid Sister left this morning. The mood lifted in my house. I had a craving for green beans. I also awoke at 6:30a.m. to jump rope in my closed, empty garage, which was a cool 58 degrees inside (warmer than outside!). Fall in Colorado is here, which means anything from sunny glorious days to weather like this week, which is rainy, overcast and ... a forecast of snow this weekend? I wonder if those purty tops come in long sleeve.

3 comments:

  1. It might just be the lighting but you're looking hella trim in that photo.

    Green beans with apple vinegar, that's where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! I don't think it's just the lighting, I think you are genuinely trim! You are lucky to have rainy weather...we are just having cold, sunny days. Booooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Patrick. I think. ;)

    You know what helps? New, skinner clothes. Better fitting clothes. I love my skinny jeans, man, and want to keep wearing them. Nothing comes between me and my Calvins! Not even brownies.

    ReplyDelete